Friday, December 2, 2011

Me + Bacon Alarm Clock = Love at First Sight!!!

Guys, I am truly in love right now.

Prepare for mind blowing, ok?

Here we go: An alarm clock that wakes you up with the aroma of bacon!!!!!

Happy pig stares at you all night, of course I want it!

Side door for bacon to come out

Heeere it comes. . .

Bacon!!!!

If your mind isn't blown yet, you are not human. . . or maybe you just don't like bacon, in which case I will forgive you today. :)

But isn't that the coolest thing ever?? You set the pre-cooked bacon to heat up for about 4 minutes, then when you wake up, you wake up to the delicious aroma of bacon, and you get to eat it right there!! It is all ready for you to enjoy right when you wake up!

I don't know about you guys, but my mind was blown, and is still being blown.

7 comments:

  1. My mind is blown....like the wind man....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd be quite successful in my house. Not on me though. Sorry you must forgive me, I don't like Bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the bacon sit in there all night? You don't actually eat it when you wake up, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy and Bronwen: Yeah, good stuff right? :)

    Rose: It is ok, I forgive you. It would still be cool at least to have an alarm clock that looks like a pig right? :)

    Rachel: Yeah the bacon sits in there all night, but it is pre-cooked bacon so it doesn't have a ton of moisture in it so it doesn't get spoiled, plus it is cooked right before you wake up so you can smell it cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell me you actually did get this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish I had this! I don't think they sell them anymore. . . :/

    ReplyDelete