Monday, December 12, 2011

Girls are Beautiful - Continued :)

Hello everyone! 

Guys, I am so absolutely thrilled at the responses I got from my last post about the natural beauty of young women!

Here are some of my great friends who have responded to my post, and a girl who is taking my challenge to go once a week without any make-up the whole day!! :)

Here they are: 



Please click on those links and go read what they have to say, it is worth your time! :)

Guys, I really want to continue this "Festival of Beauty", so please keep sending me updates on how your own "Festival" is doing! Keep writing blog posts about the natural beauty of women, and lets infect the world with these true and amazing ideas!

Please leave a comment or send me a message if you have any questions or doubts, and we can work through them! If you still have doubts about your natural beauty, listen to President Thomas S. Monson as he says:

"The gospel teaches us that true beauty is more than skin-deep. A young woman whose countenance is aglow with both happiness and virtue radiates inner beauty... If happiness is the most attractive accessory a young woman can have, then a smile would have to be the most charming cosmetic. Make-up, if applied tastefully and in moderation, can enhance appearance. But no amount of eye shadow, lipstick, or mascara could possibly compete with the natural attractiveness of a genuine smile. It brightens the room. It cheers others. It communicates friendship, love, and optimism so much more than any cosmetic ever could. It puts people at ease and is welcoming. Truly in the world of glamour, there is no close second to a genuine smile."
--President Thomas S. Monson

(Thanks for letting me steal that quote Bronwen!)

All of you young ladies are beautiful! Every single girl on this planet deserves to feel confidant and beautiful, don't you think?

Let's let the world know what we think guys! I love you all, and you are all beautiful!! :) 

4 comments:

  1. The first time I read this I thought you said "here are some girls who are taking my challenge" and I saw Bao's name and I was like....daaaaang. Anyways, just because you are allergic to makeup doesn't mean you need to complain about it to everyone else. I'm totally kidding ;) I think it's grand that you think natural beauty is a good thing. I'm willing to bet that everytime you post one of these, a golden kitten is born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Matt, this whole month I've been doing something similar to your challenge! Every week I stopped doing one kind of make up. First it was the eyeliners and now all I do is skin stuff. By next week, I won't be wearing any make up!
    You're a great guy, I'm glad our minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear.you really a good guy, i did some before, but the taste is not good. and i quit later, but i still took some pics about it, you can see them at http://www.festival-gifts.com. yeah, give me some suggestion.thanks.

    ReplyDelete