Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Exciting Times.

Just as the title explains: exciting times.

Yesterday my friend Robert Haggard received his mission call! He will be serving in:

*Drum roll here*

Benin, Cotonou!!

. . . . .

(It is in Africa, right next to Ghana)

*Insert applause and cheering here now that you know where Benin, Cotonou is :)*

Yep! Isn't that awesome?? He will be serving in the French Language, and will go into the MTC on March 7, 2012.

Another piece of awesomeness: My brother John is coming home in exactly one month!!!!

Yup, he will arrive in Utah on December 2, 2011 in time for Christmas with the family. :)

All this mission awesomeness is making me super excited for my call! My brother and I put our papers in on December 27, 2011, which is in fact the day that Preston Hale might get his call. :)

I will keep you posted on those details later, just thought I should let you guys know about all the exciting things going on in my life. :)

Have an awesome day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Matt!! I am so excited for you!! Can you start you papers yet? Ahh! It's all so crazy! But, super exciting too! :)
    John comes home that soon?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok first of all, congrats to Robert Haggard.

    Second of all: JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    =D
    SO excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I'm excited for you guys to put your papers in. Mine go in Dec 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bronwen: Yeah I am starting my papers now, our Bishop just got me and Andrew in the system! :)

    Katy: I am so excited to hear about your papers!! :) That is really exciting and you will make a great missionary! I bet John will be happy to see you before you go also! :)

    ReplyDelete