Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dance is the best, and so is life! :)

So last Thursday I went to UVU's Best Dance Crew, and it was so cool!!!

Man, it was one of the coolest shows I have been to, and it hyped everyone up so much for dance! The Hip-hop and Bboy scene is growing so much in Utah now and I am very glad to be a part of it!

Best parts of the night definitely were the dance battle between the final two groups, and also the audience participation dance battle! Wish you guys all could have been there! :)

Moving on, Red Bull BC One 2011 is this Saturday!!!

I know I keep bringing this up, but I am just so flippin' excited for it! If you don't know where I am from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the afternoon, well, just be jealous knowing I am streaming the competition live from Russia. Win.

Anyway, I will stop boring you with that!

John is coming home!!!!!!!!!!

I am so flippion' excited for this too, because my oldest brother and his wife and child are coming to see John as well when he gets home!

This means, that our whole entire family will be together for the very first time in. . . oh, maybe 5 or 6 years!!!!!!!! :D :D

You have no idea how exciting that is for me. :)

So yeah, life is good! Especially since Thanksgiving Break is this week as well!

Anyway, you guys rock, and I love you all! Have an awesome day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment