Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yeah I was a Jedi in Brazil. No Big Deal.

Title pretty much explains this one.

My friends and I were really into animating and action, so why not put those together?

Yup, you guessed it... Lightsaber fight!! :)

Enjoy. I will post another one soon!



Anyway, I look super young. But hope you enjoy that! I will post another one of my favorites that we did probably tomorrow.

This one by the way has like 1,478 views on youtube, so we are pretty famous. ;)

Love you guys!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, by the way, I totally forgot this was the second episode, so I will post the first episode tomorrow. It has got some cooler graphics. :) And ironically, just like Star Wars, we made episode 2 before we made episode 1..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so funny! And, you are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, you're too fantastic. It's not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Thanks Bronwen, even though I do not agree with that comment about being dang cute! :)

    And John, let's do something like this sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, well, whether you agree with me or not, you are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete