Monday, October 10, 2011

New contacts, Rory, and Stuff.

October this month has been pretty great! And there is still a ton more to do!

Today I got new contacts that feel great! I am pretty sure anyone that puts in brand new contacts know the amazing feeling I am experiencing right now. :)

Also, if I had to be any fictional character in the world, I would probably choose. . .

Rory Williams!






Anyway, Rory is pretty fantastic! He would definitely be the person I would be if I had to be a fictional person....

Yeah. :)

And I love my mom. She is awesome everyday, and I don't know where I would be without her. :)

Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Admittedly Rory is pretty stunning. Even if sometimes his wife and daughter irritate me. Rory's stunning. You've chosen well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Rory Williams. Oh man.
    And, I love your mom too! I miss her! You should tell her hi for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you Rose! :) Rory is pretty amazing!

    And I will tell her hi for you Bronwen! And ditto on your rory comment! :)

    ReplyDelete