Friday, September 9, 2011

The LXD

I am pretty much hooked.

Yup, I have watched all 3 seasons of The LXD(Legion of Extraordinary Dancers).

Granted, the episodes are only 5-15 minutes long, but they are freaking awesome! (A few are a little weird though, that were either really dumb, or just not cool)

Anyway, here is a clip from it, this guy's name is Sp3cimen(played by Madd Chadd if you have heard of him), but it is way awesome!



This guys is pretty good right? Of course!

Basically, you are probably like, what is this all about?

Well, in the LXD world, there are superheroes and villains that are dancers, and they kind of have something like the force.

But they control it through dancing.

....

Sign me up!

Watching it, I definitely like the good guys style a lot better, because I don't really like stuff like Krumping which looks pretty dark and scary, which is why they use it a lot for the bad guys I guess.

But anyway, That is my thought for the day. LXD is pretty cool!(If you get into it, the first few episodes of Season 2 are really weird, so ask me which ones are cool :))

Have a great day guys!
Love Matt or Cakes, you decide ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment