Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wisdom Teeth: Check, Breakdancing: Not Check

Ever since I hurt my knee, I have been needing to recuperate so I can dance again and stuff like that....

And then I got my wisdom teeth out... on Friday.

It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be, in fact I had a very interesting conversation with my nurse after the surgery(this is what my mom said, because I was totally out of it).

Anyway, now that my knee is feeling better, I have to wait for my face to feel better before I start spinning around on the ground....

Yeah, it might be a while, but I really need to get back into the swing of things with breakdancing.

Here is a picture for myself that will motivate me to get my face feeling better:


So yeah, hope you guys have a great day! :)
Love Matt or Cakes, you decide ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment