Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sorry for the.... pause....

Well peoples, here I am again.

For some reason I took a pretty long break on this blog, but I will try and make sure that doesn't happen again until my mission. :)

Anyway, I guess I need to update folks on my life......

First off, I graduated! *applause here* yay! Yup, it feels really good!

Second, I am picking up breakdancing once again, so if you have any awesome moves you want to teach me, or you want to come jam with me and my buddies, then feel free to call me, and it will be way awesome!

Third, I am applying to a bunch of different welding jobs, so let's hope that one of them hire me! :)

Fourth, food is delicious, and wonderful.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my life right now I guess. I will try and be more faithful in writing more often! Until then, have a wonderful day!
Love, Matt or Cakes, you decide! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment