Friday, June 24, 2011

New Job!! :)

Yup! I can finally support myself! It feels good to have a new job, especially one that you love doing!

Pretty much I am a welder/construction dude/foreman guy when the boss isn't around.

Yup.

Sounds like a lot?

Absolutely.

Working about 9-11 hours a day?

No Problem!

Yeah, I wake up real early, and go to work at 6:30 AM, and work all morning and into the afternoon, and get off work whenever we are finished laying massive beams or something.

So, I get to do what I like doing, and I get paid for it. :)

And the plus side is that I have made more money in three days than I ever did in two months at my Subway job......

Yeah, never going into fast food again.

Anyway, it is good to have a job, so I will keep you updated on how it is doing! :) Have a great day!! :)
Love Matt or Cakes, you decide ;)

4 comments:

  1. -Cheers- Yay!

    But now the ultimate question, do you tan? Coz if you do you're going to look rather amazing by the end of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, congrats on the job!!! That's soooo exciting!!! I'm super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo! Congrats Cakes man! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! :)
    Rose: I can sorta tan...... we will see what the summer has in store for us. :P

    Bronwen: thanks! now i can make money, and we can party! :)

    Aubs: i love you. :) and we should play

    ReplyDelete