Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life is good :)

Yup, the title pretty much sums it up. :D

Today I went Tux shopping with Kate and Kaela for Prom.... I ordered the coolest looking tux ever!! :D It is so studly, I want to burst with happiness. :) Be excited for pictures after prom. :)

MATC still rocks. I have certified in two processes now if that means anything to you, which is really good just so ya know. :) Right now I am on the TIG welding process which I hope won't be too hard...

I am very excited for Spring Break that is coming up, because senioritis is settling in pretty deeply with me right now, so a break is very much welcome! :)

Yup, life rocks. I am super excited for this month, because I also get to turn 18!!.... yeah, life is pretty much zooming by. My brother and I are trying to set it up, so that we get to open our mission calls on New Years Eve. Yeah. That would be so epic! Stay tuned for that!!

You guys have a great day!
Love Matt or Cakes, you decide! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Mat....THEW! :D
    Can't wait to see the tux! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yon...SOO!!! :)
    For sure! I am so excited to wear it, because I absolutely love wearing tuxes! :)

    ReplyDelete