Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pulling a Matthew

Yup folks, I will be describing "pulling a Matthew" to you guys. The reason I am doing this is because my brother did a "pulling an Andrew" post on his blog, so it made me think of my "pulling a Matthew". :) (Here is the link to my brothers blog: http://the-undying-lands.blogspot.com/ )

Anyway, the "pulling a Matthew" is pretty simple. You get onto Super Smash Bros. Brawl, choose Kirby as your character, and suck up your enemies and then walk off the edge while they are in your stomach... yeah, pretty simple, yet effective. :) Those of you that I have done this to know what I am talking about, because there is so much adrenaline in a room of 29 people when you do that to your opponent. Yeah, we have intense tournaments. :)

Anyway, that is my thought of the day, you guys have a great time!
Love, Matt or Cakes, you decide ;)

3 comments:

  1. Its even more fun when someone pulls a Matthew on you and they have 1 life and you have 2, yeah, its the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah, it makes the satisfaction even more complete... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That may be one way to pulling a Matthew, but pulling a Matt is when you are suddenly, mysterious, artfully holding some girl's hand. :) "Every girl deserves to be flirted with."

    ReplyDelete