Monday, January 24, 2011

Fantastic Date on Friday/Kaela is the Best :)

Well, from the title, I hope you inferred that I went on a date with Kaela on Friday! :P It was absolutely fantastic, and we all had a lot of fun! :)

(Hopefully I will get the pictures soon so I can post some of them here! :D)

Anyway, we started off the night by going ice skating which was absolutely fantastic, cuz I got really good at it. Me and Kaela pretty much dominated the ice, and I think we won in tag.... :)

After ice skating, we all went to Whitney's house where we made chocolate-chip pancakes (tasted amazing!), and had a party. It got pretty crazy, and it was so much fun, trust me when I say that :).

Then we proceeded to play Mafia which is pretty self-explanatory to say that it was awesome! Christian and Caleb were a riot, and it was the best. The End.

Well, sorta the end, we need to do another date with that group :P

Thanks for taking me Kaela!! You are fantastic! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'll still hold a grudge against you in mafia Matt!!!Haha jk. That was pretty funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Nick you are the best! It was really fun that we got to have our little rivalry goin' on though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come I never discovered this until today? Haha Matt you are great! :)

    ReplyDelete