Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random Happiness :)

Soo, there is a lot of random happiness all around my life, and I thought I might just point out a few that have happened recently! :)

1. Prime Time Real Estate during lunch today. (A band consisting of Josh Brewer, Parker Kelly, Clinton Purser, and Adam Christiansen) They were a lot of fun, and the crowd loved them!
2. Putting up ornaments with my family, and getting waay too excited when I realized now we can start putting presents under the tree. (Yes, I am still a kid at heart for that)
3. When I think of how close Christmas Break is getting.
4. When I finish my "Tale of Two Cities" essay for AP Lit. :)
5. When I try out for the school play. Even if I don't make it, it was good experience for me. :)
6. When all of my friends and I are laughing and having a good time. :)
7. When I go over to Karenna's house, and hang out with a bunch of my favorite freshmen for Nate Francis' birthday! Love you guys!
8. When there is just... random happiness in my life!

There are a lot more, but that is all I have the time to write at the moment. Hope you guys have a great night! Love you all! :)

3 comments:

  1. Right back at you, Matt. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wouldn't be this way without the great leaders in my ward Morgan! Thank you for being great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mattie cake patty cake, you are just cute.

    ReplyDelete