Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Lights

Last night, I was putting up Christmas lights with my Mom, listening to Motab Christmas music, my Dad reading the paper with us in the same room, and it was a lot of fun.

I was thinking while helping my Mom, and thought that this is all you really need. Christmas shouldn't be all about the gifts or the food you get on Christmas Eve. Christmas is about the wonderful family around you. Christmas is about your fantastic friends that help you through your life.

I hope everyone can be grateful for everything they have this Christmas season, and thank all the wonderful people that surround their lives.

Right now I am thanking all of you. My wonderful friends and family who are reading this blog. (Everyone who isn't my follower, don't worry, I am thanking all of you too) You guys are fantastic, and make my life a whole lot better! :)

And that is what happens, when I think while I help put up Christmas lights.

Have a fantastic Christmas season! Love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment