Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Pimpy!!.... Ah! April fools Chauvelin!"

Soooo.... Scarlet Pimpernel at the Hale Center Theatre was FANTASTIC!! :)
It really made me crave so bad to be in a play once again, because in case you didn't know, I LOVE acting! :) Pretty sure I get that from my Mom, since she majored in Acting..... :)

Anyway, they put on an awesome show, in a really small space, which I thought drew the crowd in really well. The effects were awesome, the costumes fantastic, and the performers gave it their all because I am pretty sure tonight was closing night.

If you saw it, I hope you agree with me that they did a GREAT job!! :) Good job especially to Chauvelin! You were the best in the whole play! That's all for tonight! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hey Matthew! Sounds like an excellent outing. I'm following your blog, I hope that's alright.
    I hope things are going well in school and all. I can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled that you are following my blog! :) I can't wait for you guys to get back!! And I will be sure to follow your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that!!!! It was soo great! And it left me with a strong desire to sing in french.

    Favorite quote: "Shovelin? YOU'RE the scarlet pimpernel?!"

    ReplyDelete