Monday, November 22, 2010

FANTASTIC Girls

Now you probably are wondering why my post would start off with a title like "Fantastic Girls", and I will get to that.

I know so many AMAZING young women that have influenced my life so greatly, and have always had a smile on their face no matter what kind of day it has been.

Every girl is beautiful, and worth more than billion dollars, in fact, every girl is priceless. Absolutely priceless. I don't know where the world would be if there weren't wonderful girls like this.

So this is my thought for tonight, it was just on my mind, and I really wanted to tell you all what I thought about some of the best influences in my life.

Keep showing off those gorgeous smiles girls, there really is nothing as beautiful as a girl showing off her smile. :) You all mean a lot to me!!!

4 comments:

  1. Matthew! You are such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys really mean a lot to me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stalking your old posts. Don't worry about it. And by the way, you are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete